Sunday 29 April 2007

Easter Break...

Back from the hiatus... Many apologies for being away from my blog for more than a month and not keeping it updated. The easter break was amazing and it is always great being back at home. I cannot put in words the joy of my parents (especially mom) on seeing me home after a long time. A 18 day break at home was not so much of vacation to relax because had a lot of catching up to do with my friends, relatives. Met some of them after almost four years or so. Attended my friends' wedding, met my best friend's Hiresh and Vikas from school time after almost two years. But it was not only fun and relaxation time. Did some preparation and research related to job hunt and for my EP project that was submitted on time by Archit on April 17, 2007.


It is always tough to get away from home and feels like being brought back to reality from a wonderful dream. So was the feeling when I travelled back from Kanpur to Oxford. But there is no escape from it and have to face the Trinity term in which already one week is over. In next few days you will see bit more of action here considering I have two weeks of Trinity to catch up, with loads of things happening during this time.

So long...

No comments: